Oksana will help you with the following questions:
Creating a new enterprise:
-How to open the sewing enterprise. Everything you need to know, what documentation is
needed and where to get it.
- What to produce, how to calculate the cost of production. How to calculate whether
production is profitable or not. What can be outsourced.
- How to find technical, temporary, material gaps in an enterprise and reduce costs.
- How to build work flow with the maximum efficiency ratio.
- How to find, motivate and keep the staff.
- How to reduce the cost of production in Russian realities.
Constructing, technical and design documentation:
- What starts the process of creating a product. What you need to know to launch the
- How to prepare documentation for production to get the ordered product.
- Why it is important to have a competent technologist. Why technologists are called the
economists of production.
- Where to get competent specialists and why it is important to work with professionals.
Work experience and education
- 2008 graduated with honors from Orel State Technical University as an Engineer –Technologist
of sewing production
- 2016 graduated as MBA in Project Management
- During 10 years in the clothing industry Oksana has risen from a sewing production technologist
to a production director.
- Oksana led more than 3 personal Start-up projects. Projects are now brought to design capacity
and function in full. Design of a sewing enterprise 'the Bosco Manufactory' is one of the most
- Oksana led more than 10 projects for modernization and improvement of technological
processes at existing enterprises. Work carried out in manufacturing: improving the
technological features of product processing, changing flow types, rational use of equipment
and proper distribution of production capacity, reducing the cost of raw materials, etc. Taking
into account these activities, without significant additional costs, the performance indicators
increased on 7% (on average).
- Oksana has cooperated with European designers. Oksana has also worked at Russian-Maltese
project, launching and projecting mini-production of the premium class clothing for the Maltese
designer C. Grima at Russian market.
- Technological audit (we find all the errors in the equipment usage and work organization, which
impede the increase in productivity and do not provide qualitative production ).
- Getting of the enterprise on the production capacity.
- Design support (projecting basic patterns, gradation, checking existing patterns).
- Technological support (calculating the cost of a product, drawing up a technological sequence
and the division of labor, selecting the equipment, rationing technological operations,
calculating the rate of consumption of raw and other materials, drawing up a full technical
package for a product).
- Designing the sewing sheds, cutting departments, warehouses, packing departments, etc.
Selection and placement of equipment, comparative analysis of equipment suppliers.
- Writing technical assignments for design (what products are planned to be produced,
production in a shift, amount of investments, etc.).
If you are interested in this speaker, contact us, , so we could organize a speech on any topic
at your event.
- 1 Staff means everything
-How to find the line employees and engineering staff
-Methods for quick a training of seamstresses.
-How to save on staff, but win on the quality of services
- 2 How to reduce the prime cost of the product at the lowest expenses.
- How to build a competent technological flow
- The technologist is the chief economist of production
- How to calculate the preliminary cost for the customer
- 3 Modernization or new production? What is better?
- How to evaluate production
- How to modernize production with minimal losses
- How to develop a new production plan. Projecting. Launching. Production capacity.
- VivaTex / modernization and improvement of production processes. Motivation and
recruitment. Building business processes. More than 1000 people of staff.
- Bosco / design of production areas of the factory. Calculation of the capacity of production
flows. Financial modeling of production processes by sections, equipment selection.
Approximately 900 people of staff.
- User / start-up project- designing a knitwear sewing factory. Calculation of production capacity,
the calculation of prime cost. Launch and implementation of production processes.
Recruitment and adaptation of staff. More than 80 people of staff.
- Russian knitwear Ltd. - constructing, design and technological support. More than 300 people
- Russian-Maltese project, launching and projecting mini production of the premium class
clothing for the Maltese designer C. Grima at Russian market. Technological and design
- BTK Trikotazh Ltd. - start-up project - launching the knitwear factory. The project is done for
three production areas - knitting, cutting and sewing. Equipment selection. Calculation and
launching of the production capacity.
- Caliber Ltd. constructing, designing and technological support.
- Nadezhda Ltd. constructing, designing and technological maintenance.
- Astor Textiles Ltd. constructing, designing and technological support.
- +79051684150(WhatsApp, Viber)
- Code phrase: I am from PROfashion (say the code phrase, so Oksana understands how the conversation will go on)